Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Let's go to the carnival, free rides!!!...





HAHAHAHAAAA.....I am SO thankful on days like today that I can literally laugh out loud at my self! It actually has not been a bad day but a day of COMICAL phone calls. You see I have finally heard from UCSF and we will go there the last week of July. A little longer out than I would like but hey now I have PLENTY of time to gather the info I need to send to the dr. right???   HAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAAA well let's just say "Thank the Lord that I have "2ish weeks to do it in."  
Here is the conversation I have had six times now:
"Hi this is Annette Rockenstein, my daughter was just a patient/had tests and I need to get a copy of her records sent to BLAH BLAH BLAH..." Would ANYONE LOVE to guess what I was then told EACH time???? "Oh I'm sorry you'll need to call so and so in such and such department...." Sooooo, the last conversation I had I was directed back to Dr Asaikar's office. I dutifully called and talked to Eric (Dr Asaikar's assistant, whom I LOVE), when he answered I said "Hi, Erik! Would you like to join me on this carnival ride of call so and so?" He laughed and I explained what I needed. He chuckled and GUESS WHAT HE SAID??? "Oh you'll have to call...."

SO, this is the time that I laugh out loud, count my blessings and thank the Lord that at this very moment I am able to find humor in the situation because previous experience tells me that I would have blown up and not been nice. (Previous experience also tells me that that does not work well). For now though I am off to watch Tangled with the girls, make dinner and when I drive to Sacramento tomorrow to pick up one set of records from Emily and then Erik I can then hopefully drive to see so and so in such and such department, meet them eyeball to eyeball and get the rest of the records on their way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment