Saturday, July 14, 2012

Why is she shaking???

July 8, 2012 Sunday
I'm combing Raegan's hair in hopes of getting out the door on time for church. I'm spraying her hair with a water bottle. George says "Why is she shaking?" I don't know I reply not stopping what I'm doing. He says Look she can't hold her hands still. I stop and turn her to face and then I see it. Hair clip in her hands and her hands shake  ???  I look at her face and want to pass out. There.It.Is the 'chin jerk' there is no real good explanation for it but her chin dimples in a spot and a way that is not humanly possible to duplicate and happened before EVERY seizure with her Infantile Spasms. As SOON as her chin jerks her hands shake. I snatch her to my chest. This CAN NOT be happening! Six times that day I watch and video the same thing happening. There are no words to describe what we feel. I spend the rest of that night wide awake doing what I know I shouldn't but running every possible scenario through my head of what we will be told when I call the dr's office in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment