Saturday, July 14, 2012

You want ME to wait...???

July 9,2012 Monday

 I said I didn't sleep much that night and could only count the seconds until the Dr's office opened at 9am. HOWEVER, for those that know me best waiting is not my strong suit...SOOOO I decided that I could not and would not be able to handle waiting if I called the office and they said "Oh we'll see you next week" so what does any good, OCD, can't wait around momma do??? I load up my baby and make the hour and 15 minute drive so that I could be in the office right at 9am. As I approached the counter I encounter a new employee who politely asks 'Can I help you?" I am caught off guard as a HUGE lump is caught in my throat, tears spring to my eyes and I tell her "We were here two weeks ago, my daughter had 6 seizure episodes yesterday and we HAVE TO see Dr Asaikar TODAY. She says he'll see us at 11:30 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment